To All Registered Fall 2021 Manchester Soccer Academy Participants -
Our Fall 2021, Academy season is set to begin on Saturday, September 11. Our sessions are held on Saturdays at Masconomo Park in Manchester by the Sea. Below are some additional details to assist in your Fall schedule planning.
Grades PreK-2 - Our Fall Academy program for children enrolled in PreK (in their final year of pre-school), K, Grade 1, & Grade 2.
Saturday Academy Times @Masconomo Park.
12:00-1:00PM or 1:15-2:15PM - PreK / K*
2:30-3:45PM - Grades 1 & 2 Boys
4:00-5:15PM - Grades 1 & 2 Girls
*Look under PreK/K Co Ed Schedule to see what session you are in at the following link: http://www.meyouthsoccer.com/Page.asp?n=118919&org=meyouthsoccer.com
The program runs for 8 Saturdays: 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2,10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6 (No sessions Columbus Day Weekend)
Coach Mo ElSayed and Sphinx Soccer will be coaching our Academy program on Saturdays.
Some things you’ll need to know before the first day:
- MSA will provide your child with a new soccer shirt. You will see us sitting at the sign-in table.
- Sneakers or soccer cleats may be worn.
- All players MUST wear shin guards (under their socks). No child is allowed to play without shin guards.
- NO jewelry is allowed. (No earrings, bracelets or necklaces). If you’re thinking of getting your child's ears pierced, please consider waiting until the end of the season.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bring a size 3 soccer ball (PreK & K) and size 4 (1st and 2nd graders).
Any questions relating to the Academy age group, please email John Harden at
or Colin O'Neil at
See you on the soccer field!
John Harden, MEYS President and Academy Co-Coodinator
Colin O'Neil, MEYS Vice President and Academy Co-Coordinator