Manchester Soccer Academy
Our season is on hold until Saturday, May 3rd. We look forward to playing at Manchester Essex High School turf, Hyland Field.
Grades PreK-2 - Our Spring Academy program for children enrolled in PreK (in their final year of preschool), K, Grade 1, & Grade 2.
Saturday Academy Times @MERHS Hyland Field:
*12:30pm-1:30pm or 1:45pm-2:45pm - PreK / K
3pm-4:15pm - Grades 1 & 2 Boys
4:30pm-5:45pm - Grades 1 & 2 Girls
*Look under PreK/K COED Schedule to see what session you are in.
Coach Mo ElSayed and Sphinx Soccer will be coaching our Academy program on Saturdays.
Some things you’ll need to know before the first day:
- MSA will provide your child with a new soccer shirt. You will see us sitting at the sign in table.
- Sneakers or soccer cleats, we will be playing on turf.
- All players MUST wear shin guards (under their socks). No child is allowed to play without shin guards.
- NO jewelry is allowed. (No earrings, bracelets or necklaces). If you’re thinking of getting your child's ears pierced, please consider waiting until the end of the season.
- Bring a water bottle.
NO PLAYER DROP-OFFS are allowed. There needs to be a parent or guardian at the field at all times.
- Coach Mo provides soccer balls for our practice but it's a good idea to have one at home. We play with a size 3 (PreK & K) and size 4 (1st and 2nd graders).
For confidential inquiries regarding scholarships, please register your child and contact MEYS President Colin O’Neil at
Any questions relating to the Academy age group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
See you on the soccer field!