Manchester Soccer Academy
Our season opens on Saturday, September 7th at Masconomo Field.
Grades PreK-2 - Our Fall Academy program for children entering PreK, K, Grade 1, & Grade 2, will remain open until September 14. Our season runs for 8 sessions ending on Saturday, 11/2. There is no soccer over Columbus Day Weekend.
Saturday Academy Times @Masco:
*12:00pm-1:00pm or 1:15pm-2:15pm - PreK / K
2:30pm-3:45pm - Grades 1 & 2 Girls
4:00pm-5:15pm - Grades 1 & 2 Boys
*Look under PreK/K COED Schedule to see what session you are in.
We are very excited to have Coach Mo ElSayed and Sphinx Soccer back to coach our Academy program on Saturdays.
Some things you’ll need to know before the first day:
- Come in your MSA soccer jersey or MSA will provide your child with a new soccer shirt. You will see us sitting at the sign in table.
- Soccer cleats are recommended but sneakers are perfectly fine.
- All players MUST wear shin guards (under their socks). No child is allowed to play without shin guards.
- NO jewelry is allowed. (No earrings, bracelets or necklaces). If you’re thinking of getting your child's ears pierced, please consider waiting until the end of the season.
- Bring a water bottle for your player.
NO PLAYER DROP-OFFS are allowed. There needs to be a parent or guardian at the field at all times.
- Coach Mo provides soccer balls for our practice.
- We supply the soccer balls but it's a good idea to have one at home. We play with a size 3 (PreK & K) and size 4 (1st and 2nd graders).
For confidential inquiries regarding scholarships, please register your child and contact MEYS President Colin O’Neil at
Any questions relating to the Academy age group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
See you on the soccer field!