To All Soccer Academy Parents Registered in the Fall 2022 Season,
KICK-OFF SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10!!!!! ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
We are pleased to anounce that our Fall 2022 Academy season is set to begin on Saturday, September 10. Our sessions in the Fall are held on Saturdays at Masconomo Park, Manchester by the Sea. Below are some additional details to assist in your Spring schedule planning.
Our Fall Academy program is for children enrolled in Pre-K (in their final year of pre-school), Kindergarten, Grade 1, & Grade 2.
Saturday Academy Times @ Masconomo Park:
- 12:15-1:15PM or 1:30-2:30PM - PreK / K
- Check the website for your session here:
- 2:45-4:00PM - Grades 1 & 2 Boys
- 4:15-5:30PM - Grades 1 & 2 Girls
The program runs for 8 Saturdays: 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29 and 11/5.
Coach Mo ElSayed and Sphinx Soccer will be coaching our Academy program on Saturdays.
Some things you’ll need to know before the first day:
- MSA will provide your child with a new soccer shirt. You will see us sitting at the sign-in table.
- Sneakers or soccer cleats may be worn.
- All players MUST wear shin guards (under their socks). No child is allowed to play without shin guards.
- NO jewelry is allowed. (No earrings, bracelets or necklaces). If you’re thinking of getting your child's ears pierced, please consider waiting until the end of the season.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bring a size 3 soccer ball (PreK & K) and size 4 (1st and 2nd graders).
Any questions relating to the Academy age group, please email John Harden at